Monday 24 March 2014

Surrexistal

Yesterday I die. Yes I die.

Wait till yesterday, and you'll see.

But I doubt you would wait till yesterday, as you can't remember what happened tomorrow.

I don't remember it either, but sometimes like a faint picture in a frame, plays in my mind like chocolates taste.

I'm scared of being born. I've been scared of being born since the day I was dead.

I remember, I was looking for my dentures in the graveyard, and I saw a seedling, and I laughed.

I ran away from her, sat in a corner, and laughed as I was brave. Brave to the point I was still.

Like a statue, or was I shaking? Because when you are Brave, you shake, when you are daring, you stay still.

But let's not get into the future. Dwelling in future has done no good.

So yesterday I die, I just wish you don't come and don't laugh.

I hate you SO much I'll forget you, till I take my first breath.

But till I die, I'll still look for the dentures, as I'm still without a tooth.

And you without a body.

Welcome Dream, I bid welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment